Commercial Real Estate Management
Real estate property owners entrust their real estate management company with stewardship of the physical and financial integrity of their investment. Effective management means being responsible and accountable to the owners and ensuring that the funds generated by the property are used wisely to create value and return on the investment.
APM does the legwork for property owners by gathering and preparing information and formulating options so owners can make informed and efficient decisions
The principals and staff at APM have deep experience in the operation and management of commercial real estate. With our distributed workforce business model and strategic use of technology, we deliver efficiency and value to our clients while maintaining an exceptional reputation within the industry
- Management Objectives
- Reporting & Billing
- Financial Objectives
- Project Maintenance
- Construction Management
- Keep Board of Directors fully informed of project status & any significant changes or events affecting the property
- Oversee management of maintenance projects to ensure consistently high standard is maintained
- Assist Board of Directors with financial planning required for preparing the annual budget & capital reserve accounts
- Facilitate communication between Board of Directors & association members
- Work with Board of Directors to establish & enforce policies & procedures that are consistent with association CC&Rs
Reporting & Billing
The word our customers typically use to describe our financial reporting and billing is “understandable.”
APM invests heavily in technology and training to do this well and we’ve found that our reports are an effective tool for communication with owners as well as outside organizations, such as banks and insurance carriers.
- Work with the Board of Directors to establish and enforce policies and procedures that are consistent with the association CC&Rs
- Provide assistance in ensuring safety and securing attractive interest rates when investing Association reserves
- Provide a complete and accurate accounting of all funds received, accounts payable and accounts receivable (current and past due)
- Provide expert assistance with the management of delinquent accounts
- Provide understandable and accurate financial reports
Strategic long-term maintenance can have significant aesthetic and economic implications.
It directly impacts the impression that property owners – existing and prospective – as well as their visitors have of the property and increases the property appeal and value.
We emphasize the importance of preventive maintenance and our maintenance reviews focus on deferred issues that when addressed will enhance value
Our principals and staff have extensive experience in both residential and commercial construction bidding and oversight. In addition, we have established relationships with architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers throughout Northern California.
Our understanding of physical structures is essential and we strive to contribute to updating and modernizing properties in our care.
Communication is an essential element in successful association management.
Our commitment to efficient, clear and accurate communications on behalf of the Board helps to create and maintain a unified community spirit and keep the members informed about important issues.
Our communications are one of the most mentioned and appreciated aspects of our service.
In the interest of the environment, we employ technology to deliver communications electronically to the extent legally permissible and as authorized by Association members.
What our clients say…
– Robert Abbott | President, Cresthill HOA
– Deborah Nordstrom | Secretary, Hidden Lakes Duets Home Association
-Stephanie S. | Homeowner, Skywest Homeowners Association
OTHER MANAGEMENT SERVICES
RESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATION - HOA
COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATION - POA
Ready to start working together?
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA TEAM
Advanced Property Management
P.O. Box 23743
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
(916) 386-8580 x82
Advanced Property Management
P.O. Box 97
Davis, CA 95617-0097