RESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATIONS - HOA
COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATIONS - POA
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
How We Work
Strong proactive association management helps ensure that funds are used wisely. A beautifully maintained property and a solid financial statement are unspoken testimonies to members of the association that the Board of Directors is exercising strong leadership.
We pride ourselves on being naturally proactive rather than reactive. And we’re solutions oriented. We’re available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and a live emergency answering service ensures that we can be reached in emergencies. If necessary, we have the expertise to assist with emergency repairs.
- Keep Board of Directors fully informed of project status & any significant changes or events affecting the property
- Oversee management of maintenance projects to ensure consistently high standard is maintained
- Assist Board of Directors with financial planning required for preparing the annual budget & capital reserve accounts
- Facilitate communication between Board of Directors & association members
- Work with Board of Directors to establish & enforce policies & procedures that are consistent with association CC&Rs
- Work with the Board of Directors to establish and enforce policies and procedures that are consistent with the association CC&Rs
- Provide assistance in ensuring safety and securing attractive interest rates when investing Association reserves
- Provide a complete and accurate accounting of all funds received, accounts payable and accounts receivable (current and past due)
- Provide expert assistance with the management of delinquent accounts
- Provide understandable and accurate financial reports
It directly impacts the impression that property owners – existing and prospective – as well as their visitors have of the property and increases the property appeal and value.
We emphasize the importance of preventive maintenance and our maintenance reviews focus on deferred issues that when addressed will enhance value
Effective meeting management is a critical form of communication with owners and we’re very good at it. We manage and deliver the board packages and advance communications that enable board meetings to run smoothly, with nothing being overlooked.
APM seeks to always communicate in a professional, neighborly and courteous way to promote a spirit of cooperation in the community.
Our commitment to efficient, clear and accurate communications on behalf of the Board helps to create and maintain a unified community spirit and keep the members informed about important issues.
Our communications are one of the most mentioned and appreciated aspects of our service.
In the interest of the environment, we employ technology to deliver communications electronically to the extent legally permissible and as authorized by Association members.
Reporting & Billing
APM invests heavily in technology and training to do this well and we’ve found that our reports are an effective tool for communication with owners as well as outside organizations, such as banks and insurance carriers.
Our understanding of physical structures is essential and we strive to contribute to updating and modernizing properties in our care.
What our clients say…
– Robert Abbott | President, Cresthill HOA
– Deborah Nordstrom | Secretary, Hidden Lakes Duets Home Association
-Stephanie S. | Homeowner, Skywest Homeowners Association
Ready to start working together?
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA TEAM
Advanced Property Management
P.O. Box 23743
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
(916) 386-8580 x82
Advanced Property Management
P.O. Box 97
Davis, CA 95617-0097